Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Ultimate Food


Made With Real** Cheese


Well, I think this should just about do it. José Olé has personally delivered me into the warm embrace of eternal bliss. I've recently stumbled upon the frozen food equivalent of nirvana. Mini Tacos have come into my life, and I'm telling you now, they're here to stay.

We recently went to the grocery store and spent about $80.00 on food. We bought all the usual stuff: milk, fruit, cereal, meat, bread, José Olé Mini Tacos, and so on. But I kinda’ wish we had just bought all José Olé Mini Tacos. You know what I mean? When I tried them for the first time, I had that Herman's Hermits song, I'm Into Something Good in my head for the rest of the day. But instead of the words "girl," "her" and "she," I substituted with "Mini Tacos" or occasionally "José Olé."

Unfortunately, I suffered second and third degree burns around the mouth and chin area. The directions suggested cooking them at 425°F, and I did, but they inexplicably came out of the oven at about 1354°F. And nowhere on the box does it warn against immediately consuming them after baking.

But hey, when you're caught up in the throes of ecstasy, the line between pleasure and pain becomes blurred and you just have to 'go with it.'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, it really is lonely at the top.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter