Monday, May 02, 2005

I know, I know

I've been neglecting this blog for far too long, but it's been a fun and busy weekend what with Katrina's sister Grace and Michael coming down to take in a couple of Cubs-Astro games and a visit to the Houston Zoo on Friday. I'll post some pictures of these things, soon.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a laserdisc for sale at Audio/Video Plus. I showed off the local video store to Michael and he took this very telling photo which speaks volumes of how awesome, albeit expensive, this store is. The lady there tells me they have 80,000 titles in stock and that they are the oldest video store in Houston, if not all of Texas. It's been there for 25 years. They even rent BETAMAX tapes! One thing they're good for is rental of old television shows. They have around 15 MST3k's and well over 40 Dr. Who episodes for RENT. I rented an old Jeeves and Wooster episode (of which they have all) and I'll probably go back to check out some Black Adder tapes and perhaps a few Mr. Bean tapes, too. From Red Dwarf to about 100 Dark Shadows tapes to rent, they have it all. But be careful. A fellow can go broke, there.



$29.95??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter