Monday, May 09, 2005

Skip the line...Fandango!


Welcome, 21st Century!

Sorry, Procol Harum. "A Whiter Shade of Pale" may be the greatest Hammond organ song of all time. I should leave the puns at home with the wife and kids. Unless, of course, no one got the joke, then I just sound crazy.

Anyway, I ordered Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith tickets at Fandango.com. That's the midnight showing, mind you. You gotta be dedicated. Though I have to admit, the Bib Fortuna mask usually comes off by the end of the second reel. I sent a letter to George Lucas promising to wear it the whole time, but with soda straw difficulties, not to mention the messy nacho cheese and Milk Dud drool all over the inside, it can get pretty smelly and uncomfortable.

May the Force be with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound crazy.
g

Monday, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter