Sunday, February 05, 2006

STEW-PENDOUS

I'm not sure about the story behind the panda thing, but I was present for the silly-putty phallus snapshot. There's no reason for 28-30 males to be behaving in this fashion, but this was actually a prank on our friend Kristin - we put multiple images on her camera while she was out buying food. What can I say? It seemed really funny at the time. It was over this last Thanksgiving break. I may or may not have personally fashioned it from gold and fleshtone colored silly-putty. We also may or may not have actually unplugged lamps and moved them around to improve the lighting in the living room for this shot at Tucci's house. This doesn't make me proud... but it makes me laugh.

As is a tradition with us, this was followed by a 2:00 am trip to the north side of Chicago for pizza-by-the-slice at Chicago Pizza pizza parlor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter