Saturday, February 18, 2006

OKC And Other Stuff

I had to go out to Oklahoma City for work all last week from Saturday to Saturday. I was asked to go the day before I was to fly, so I had no real notice whatsoever. I always forget to bring a camera along when I go somewhere, and this excursion was no different. However, as you can see from the craptastic cell phone shots, OKC is nothing to write home about, anyway. Still I took the pics, so here they are. The first shot is from the Cox Convention Center where I mainly worked, and the other shot was from my hotel room. Also included is a shot of the truss line from which we hung lights and projectors in the Convo Center ballroom.


These next two are from our last trip to Audio/Video Plus where I rented the film to be featured in the next installment of Random Movie Project.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter