Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hideous

Another gigantic bug tried to ruin my day. This is in the outdoor laundry closet. Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, but in order to get the camera at a better angle to take this shot, I'd have had to put myself in a position where I could have potentially become trapped. If he decided to take flight in my general direction, I'd like to have the ability to flee.

You can't really tell, but this thing is missing one of his hind legs. What a trooper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

I have no idea, Iceman.

Thursday, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mood 'Upbeat' as Armory Numbers Drop
Fawn Gilliam paced outside the D.C. Armory yesterday, looking for a New Orleans family to adopt as her own.
For all your legal needs Check out our New notary service Site,

Thursday, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter