Thursday, September 01, 2005

Crowded House

Many people in our hotel are those who fled the hurricane in Louisiana and Mississippi. I heard the place was booked solid. One of the things I had to do tonight was play DVD's in a little make-shift movie theater in the Exhibit Hall in the basement of the hotel for a bunch of little kids who had nothing else to do. Thankfully, the hotel supplied them with cookies, cold water, and activities. Other than that, it was a pretty mundane night.

Tomorrow, Katrina's sister and two cousins are coming to stay with us for the weekend. When this group gets together, I become the black sheep and the butt of every joke. I really love the feeling of Katrina looking at me, muttering something in a language I don't understand, and then having all three girls start laughing. It happens a lot. Then it's "here, you drive!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter