Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yay.

I spent the whole day listening to people talk about pre-mature babies. That was the meeting we teched. Some sort of gathering of medical people. Kind of depressing, eh? I can't think of anything worse, really.

There was more work related weirdness, too. I just found out from my director that I was almost written up for not showing up for work on Saturday. I was like "What, HUH??" I was at work! I was told to be at a different property, but I was there. I was assured it's okay as it was a miscommunication on the managment's part. I was right where I was supposed to be.

Tomorrow sees me punching in from 6:30am-2:30pm making it a cool seven days in a row I've worked. Believe it or not, I think that's a new lifetime record. Not much to boast about, but it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter