Saturday, August 13, 2005

Missed a Day (flashback post)

I fell asleep last night earlier than I anticipated, and didn't post here. Does this mean I'm losing my audience and my ratings are beginning to plummet? If this was a TV sitcom, this would be where the power goes out and the family sits around the couch and goes on a flashback trip. So come with me to the basement, foolishly lock the door behind you and let's jump this damn shark together!

Ah, yes.... remember that one time.....


Mmm. The very first post ever. If only we knew, then, the wacky, wonderful adventures we'd have after our families both moved in together.

WHOA!! That was CRAZY!!! A cockroach almost hit me in the back of the head, hahaha!

What's that? Of course I remember special guest star, Nathan Lane. Yeah, he had a pretty wicked cold. Now, if I recall correctly...

He was such a HOOT!!

It seems like only yesterday when I almost bid on that crazy speaker on eBay. Me and my nutty Star Wars obsession!!


Boy, oh, boy. That room upstairs sure is OUT OF CONTROL!!! I can't help but laugh every time I think of how Junior moved all of mom's beloved knick-knacks to make room for his nutty VHS and video game collection, and then the knick-knacks accidentally got given away to charity. I know he meant well, and that cantankerous lady at the Goodwill shop certainly set us straight!! I guess giving $300.00 to charity wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Uh, oh. Is that wacky neighbor raiding the fridge upstairs?? HEEYY, HEELLLP!! LET US OUTTA HERE!!! Oh, good here he comes!

Hey, we're so glad you came over to eat our food.... THIS TIME!! Ha ha.

Hey! DON'T LET THE DOOR CLOSE BEHIND YOU!!

D'OH!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Officer's Wife Sent to Prison for Robbery
A police officer's wife was sentenced to prison for a year and a day Friday for robbing a bank.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a programy site/blog. It pretty much covers programy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Saturday, August 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And look, here's another wacky guest star making a bizarre cameo right above my comment!

Clint, I love your show. But, you're so much shorter in person. Now, let's not forget the crazy comments sections you've had over the past few months. It seems like just a couple of posts ago when I read:

"Hi, you have a great blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark it.

My Site is a cat hairloss related page.

Check it out if you get some time."

Yeah, those were good times. Here's to many more months of blogging as well as many more cat hairloss related comments.

Saturday, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

Cat Hairloss. First of all, I never knew "Hairloss" was one word. ((laugh track))

Stoner neighbor kid: "Yeah. I mean, like, whooaah." ((laugh track))

Sunday, August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter