Saturday, August 06, 2005

Two Turntables and a Microphone...Actually, Just a Microphone

I'm here working at the Hyatt in downtown Houston for the sole purpose of setting up one (1) microphone for a wedding thingie in one of the rooms downstairs. I got here at 12:00PM and the stupid thing doesn't even start until 6:00PM. That's almost eight hours for a single mic. Talk about extreme down-time. Good thing I brought the DS. Still, there're so many other more productive things I could be doing right now like working at a soup kitchen, counseling drug addicts or cleaning litter off the sides of the highway...... HAHAHA! Who the hell am I kidding!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clint,why not just bring the junkies and homeless to you? You can start your own a/v business, and pay them in split pea and ten step programs.

Saturday, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

Good thinking. I like the 'ten step' payment idea.

"First step, get me some coffee. Step two, clean that LCD projector. Hop to it, Ricky!"

Saturday, August 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter