Monday, August 01, 2005

...And Looking Up, I Noticed I Was Late!

Yes, I had to be at work at 6:30am this morning. I had to be at the Wyndham Greenspoint, yes, that Wyndham, home of "The Driver," which is about 25 minutes away. So, that means I had to leave at around 6:00am to get there on time. Sounds nice in theory, right? But that's PRETTY FRIKKIN' HARD WHEN YOU WAKE UP AT 6:15!!! Did I mention I was meeting my director AND the regional director? No? Well, I was. But thanks to my "morning skill," some very deft freeway driving and a polite call ahead to announce I'd be a "few minutes late due to traffic," no one even noticed.

Yep, I still have a few tricks up the old sleeve from my high school days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

Ah, yes. The wonderful off-day.

Thursday, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter