Friday, July 22, 2005

Staying In On Friday Night

Get this, I was all about going out tonight, but Katrina was happy just staying home to watch baseball and go to bed early. So we ordered a pizza and called it a night. I quite liked it. We'll probably catch a movie tomorrow night. Which movie? Either Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or Wedding Crashers. This means we'll have to go to the more distant and expensive theater since the ones nearby show only independent/foreign films. Not that I'd ever complain about that. It's easier and cheaper to see better movies from where we live, and that's usually what we do. Typing about this sure makes me miss my beloved Town Theatre in Highland. Where else can you go to a small town privately owned single screen and see independent movies for less than six bucks? And get free coffee and pastries during intermission. In fact, where else can you enjoy intermission? I like intermission. It's like the seventh inning stretch and gives you a chance to discuss the film and perhaps catch some points you may have missed. Anyway, if I feel prepared to be impartial and accurate, I'll try to offer a review of whatever we watch tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

That's what I saw - see above.

Saturday, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter