Wednesday, June 22, 2005

New Religion

Thanks to everyone for telling me the name of my blog was misspelled all this time. I only noticed it today. The part of my brain that knows how to spell and the part of my brain that knows how to type have never met. Unless, of course, no one even noticed it. If so, then never mind.

These are slightly amusing. It may be an old internet invention that everyone already knew about, but it's new to me.



Actually, as I type this, I've grown bored with it. On to something new.
Sorry and thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I noticed the mispelling before, but I'm not quite sure. Oh, and you're forgiven and welcome as well.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait til you guys come in this weekend!

g

Monday, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter