Tuesday, November 01, 2005

End of an Era?

Today, I have done, perhaps for the final time, something I have done at least once every year since I was old enough to do it; buy a Star Wars movie. Revenge of the Sith came out this week, and adding it to my collection truly makes the saga complete.

Oh, hell! Who am I kidding? This teat is still full of milk. There's the subsequent Super-Deluxe Blu-Ray DVD Ultimate Special Edition Mach-4 Versions coming out any day now, not to mention the live action television series which will need to be released on the Digital Versatile Disc format at least once. Plus whatever future formats there will be.

Now that it comes to it, I'd better clear off a few more shelves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save room on your shelf for the Director's Cut of The Star Wars Holiday Special.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter