Friday, October 07, 2005

A History of Violence

We went to see the new David Cronenberg movie, A History of Violence, tonight. This one gets my recommendation. Viggo Mortensen is now an A-list movie star, and I'm glad he's not making crap movies. Of course, I've still never seen Hidalgo. Ed Harris plays a great bad guy and look for William Hurt to steal the show. I tend to lean towards character driven movies these days, and AHOV is a really deep and complex character study. It also has some really well-crafted dialogue and great pacing that many, or I should say, most movies lack.

On a completely different topic, Katrina revealed to me she knows how to ride a motorcycle. This, I need to see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Mr. Keene

Jimmy G

Sunday, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter