Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pop-Up!

Guess what I found for three dollars at a used book store in Galveston during my lunch break at work today. Huh? Did you answer a Return of the Jedi pop-up book from 1983?

You're right!!

Best. Pop-up. Book. Ever.



Just look at that glossy cover!



What happens here??



Uh-oh!



I guess someone really does loose an arm in every Star Wars movie. And heads, apparently.



Sorry if I ruined the ending for anyone.



It's kinda' hard to make out the 3D effect in this picture, but trust me - it's AWESOME!


Okay, there you have it. Time, now, to take your naps, children. Finish your milk, Charlie. Sweet dreams.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I was slightly disappointed there was no pop-up floating Vader corpse. Although, the hijinks of Han Solo and the carbonite almost made up for it.

Hooray for ewoks!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

Oh, there might be - I only showed a few pages.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

Best. Three. Dollars. Ever.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter