Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dreamcast 2.0

I found this article sort of amusing - mostly due to the fact that I've recently purchased a Sega Dreamcast. Not that I give a crap about the new Microsoft Xbox 360, mind you. It's just a great example of obsessive, over-analytical video game journalism.

In other news, I've been working nights at the new property where I've been 'assigned.' I blame that for my recent lack of web log posts. Besides, there's nothing really exciting to discuss. I guess that's not really "news," but it'll do for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amusing article. Though, I'd like to think that the Dreamcast produced about twice as many creative and fun games in its three year run as both Xboxes combined.

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

I agree. Half of the Dreamcast games you find in the bargain bins for five dollars or less are more interesting to play than most current-gen "must-haves."

Thursday, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, but Clint, I think we need about ten more Dynasty Warriors sequels and a couple dozen more Resident Evil's.

Saturday, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter