Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pikcher Fone

Here's a few pictures from our Thanksgiving break. I didn't have a nice camera or anything. Just the one that came with my new phone. When I signed the new contract, I asked for the cheapest phone they had since my old one was all screwed up, and they sold me this one. Even the cheap phones have cameras in 'em, now. Here's a few sample shots.


Katrina strikes a stunning* pose. This is actually here at our apartment.


This is Josh. We've been rollin' since nine-seven. PUC style.


Stew (not sleeping). We've also been rollin' since tha' Purdizzle Daze.



Chicago's Sears Tower from the window at Katrina's mom's condo.




Again, here in Houston. Katrina actually made the Princess Leia joke before did, but I snapped the picture.




Gilda Grace Rivera in her "Suddenly, Grace!" pose.



* For the remainder of this post, I'll be using the term "stunning" as a replacement for "zombie-like." Thank you for your time.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

un-post my picture... please.

g

Monday, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Clint said...

Oh, come on! I didn't even see her before Katrina made the quip.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter